Miso Ginger Dressing is an irresistibly savory and tangy asian-inspired dressing bursting with delicious umami flavor. This healthy homemade ginger miso salad dressing is super easy to make and can be prepared in less than 5 minutes.
Homemade Miso Ginger Salad Dressing
Fresh ginger, toasted sesame oil, miso paste, and lime juice are combined to make this simple and delicious miso ginger salad dressing. This dressing can be added to salad greens and thinly sliced veggies for a tangy asian inspired salad. I also like to smother veggie packed Buddha bowls with crispy tofu with this nutritious miso ginger dressing.
Easy Miso Ginger Dressing Recipe
I like to make a few favorite homemade salad dressings on Sundays to use throughout the week. This ensures that I quickly assemble a delicious and healthy salad for lunch or dinner. Also, making salad dressing from scratch is an easy, affordable way to avoid unhealthy ingredients or foods that you are allergic to.
- 1.5 inches fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp low sodium tamari, (low sodium soy sauce can be used, recipe will not be gluten-free)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp white miso paste
- 4 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp avocado oil, or other neutral tasting healthy oil
- 4 tbsp water
- Add ginger, garlic, tamari, lime juice, miso paste, sesame oil, avocado oil and water to blender
- Blend until dressing is smooth. Transfer to an air tight container
- Dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 week
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 2 tbsp
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 115 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 145mg Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 1g
Delicious Miso Ginger Dressing serving suggestions
This 5-minute miso ginger dressing is a delicious addition to any asian inspired veggies, salads, and even as a topping for cold buckwheat noodle salad. Below are some of my family’s favorites.
- Simple Asian Inspired Salad: chopped baby spinach, shredded red cabbage, chopped toasted almonds, chopped cilantro and diced green onions
- Quick Steamed Baby Bok Choy
- Easy Rainbow Veggie Buddha Bowls
Other favorite easy and healthy salad dressing you can prepare in 5 minutes or less:
I batch prepare a few different salad dressings each week. In addition to this Miso Ginger dressing, my family’s other favorite “staple” healthy salad dressings are a delicious creamy lemon tahini dressing and a mock Caesar salad dressing (pictured below).
Pin recipe for later: