These maple cinnamon cashews and pecans are a little bit sweet, a little bit salty, and very crunchy… a trifecta of snacky deliciousness. Served on their own or as part of a snack mix, they are a protein-packed healthier snack that you will love.
Recipe makes 4 cups of nuts.
- 2 cups cashews
- 2 cups pecans
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon oil (I typically use olive oil or avocado oil)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Line a cookie sheet with foil
- Combine all ingredients except nuts in a bowl, stir until combined
- Add nuts and stir until well coated
- Evenly spread coated nuts on foil covered cookie sheet
- Roast in oven for 15 - 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes until nuts are toasted
- Cool completely and store in airtight container
Cashews, pecans and almonds all work well in this recipe. My 2 yo prefers cashews and I prefer pecans, so I usually make a mix. However, 4 cups of your preferred nuts will work well in this recipe.
Nutrition information (per ¼ cup serving):
- 203 calories
- 2.1 g added sugar
- 1.7 g fiber
- 4.4 g protein
- 18 mg sodium
Pin recipe for later: