This slightly sweet Pineapple Pepper Confetti Salsa is fully of fresh and crunchy flavors. It is a sweet alternative to tomato-based salsa that pairs well with corn chips and guacamole. With only five ingredients, it is a breeze to make and tastes just as good after sitting in the refrigerator for a few hours or even overnight. Plus, it is Whole30 compatible, paleo, vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free!
Fresh Pineapple Pepper Confetti Salsa Recipe
- 1.5 cup Fresh Pineapple, small dice (1/4 inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper, small dice (1/4 inch cubes)*
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Pepper, small dice (1/4 inch cubes)*
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Pineapple Juice, I use the juice that remains after cutting the fresh pineapple
- Place all ingredients in a medium size bowl and stir until combined
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, up to overnight
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 35
*Note: Red and green bell peppers consistently test positive for pesticide residues, including organophosphate pesticides. That is why I choose to buy organic or pesticide free bell peppers. Read more about pesticides and produce.
Pairing Suggestions for Pineapple Pepper Confetti Salsa:
Pin recipe for later: