This slightly sweet Pineapple Pepper Confetti Salsa is fully of fresh and crunchy flavors. It is a sweet alternative to tomato-based salsa that pairs well with corn chips and guacamole. With only five ingredients, it is a breeze to make and tastes just as good after sitting in the refrigerator for a few hours or even overnight.
Fresh Pineapple Pepper Confetti Salsa Recipe
Pineapple Pepper Confetti Salad
Sweet, crunchy, and bursting with flavor, this Pineapple Pepper Confetti Salad is a delicious accompaniment to grilled chicken or fish
- 1.5 cup fresh pineapple small dice (1/4 inch cubes)
- 0.5 cup red bell pepper* small dice (1/4 inch cubes)
- 0.5 cup green bell pepper* small dice (1/4 inch cubes)
- 0.25 cup red onion minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice I use the juice that remains after cutting the fresh pineapple
- Place all ingredients in a medium size bowl and stir until combined
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, up to overnight
*Note: Red and green bell peppers consistently test positive for pesticide residues, including organophosphate pesticides. That is why I choose to buy organic or pesticide free bell peppers. Read more about pesticides and produce.