This lemon rosemary chicken is incredibly simple to prepare while still being flavorful and delicious. Plus, it is Whole30 compatible, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free and keto friendly!
I love to serve this Whole30 Lemon Rosemary chicken on top of a simple salad for light summer meal.
This herby chicken recipe is also delicious served with a sweet and tangy homemade Whole30 barbecue sauce.
Quick Rosemary Lemon Grilled Chicken
The reason this chicken recipe is super fast to prepare and cook, is because the chicken breasts are split in half. This not only speeds up the marinading time but also helps the chicken grill much faster.
I always double this grilled rosemary lemon chicken recipe. It is perfect for meal prep and is delicious reheated or served cold on top of a caesar salad.
Grilled Lemon Rosemary Chicken Recipe
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless (a whole chicken also works well)*
- 6 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 lemons, juiced (about ¼ cup)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- Cut breasts horizontally, so they are split in half. This will speed up both the marinading and cooking time
- Prepare marinade by combining all ingredients except chicken in a 9x13 casserole dish. You can also marinade the chicken in a ziplock bag
- Add chicken to marinade and fully coat
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes up to 4 hours. At this point, you can also freeze the marinading chicken
- Grill over medium heat for 6 to 10 minutes depending on the heat of your grill
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 337Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 91mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 38g
Nutrition information calculated by Nutritionix
*Note: Did you know that 80% of the antibiotics sold in the United States are for livestock? That is why I choose to purchase chicken raised without antibiotics.
Other delicious Whole30 Chicken recipes:
Pin recipe for later: