This Chickpea Confetti Salad is a flavorful salad that is packed with protein and fiber and tossed with a delicious and creamy Lemon Tahini salad dressing.
Chickpea Confetti Salad: a hearty and delicious summer salad
This chickpea confetti salad is one of my family’s summer staples.
It was initially inspired from extra chickpeas, tahini, and lemon juice leftover from making homemade hummus.
I mixed in some chopped red bell pepper, parsley, and red onion to add some color and crunch.
This salad is especially delicious served with grilled lemon rosemary chicken on top of a bed of baby spinach.
- 2 14-oz cans Chickpeas, drained
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, diced*
- 1 bunch Parsley, finally chopped
- 1 small Red Onion, minced
- 3/4 cup Lemon Tahini Dressing
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Sea salt, to taste
- Combine red bell peppers, chopped parsley, minced red onion in a medium size bowl.
- Top with Lemon Tahini Dressing and juice of 1 lemon
- Add salt to taste and serve. Salad can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Recipe makes approximately 8 servings. Nutrition information is based on a 3/4 cup serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200
*Note: Sweet bell peppers consistently test positive for pesticide residues, including organophosphate pesticides. That is why I choose to buy organic or pesticide free bell peppers. Read more about pesticides and produce.
Pin recipe for later…